Queries a given connection class command.
cmd(str): The command to query.
Shows this help information.
Runtime management of the underlying service instance.
hook list|call <name> [argument]... [<key>=<value>]...
worker list|show|start|pause|resume|kill <name>
reactor list|show <name>
modem.manage hook list
modem.manage hook call connection_handler status
modem.manage worker list *
modem.manage worker show *
modem.manage worker start *
modem.manage worker pause *
modem.manage worker resume *
modem.manage worker kill *
modem.manage reactor list
modem.manage reactor show *
modem.manage run handler="connection" args="[\"status\"]"
Reads SMS messages stored in the modem and processes them into
Those events hold information such as the timestamp of the message (when it was received by the
modem), the sender and the text.
- clear (bool): Should the messages be deleted from the modem after being processed? Default: False.
Enable or disable the one shot or periodic unit reset.
- mode (string): The mode in which to operate the command. For available values, look below. Default: None.
- delay (number): Time interval in minutes after that the unit reboots. Default: 0.
- reason (str): The reason the reset was performed. Default: "unspecified".
- disabled: Disables unit reset.
- one_shot: Enables the unit reset only one time (one shot reset).
- periodic: Enables periodic resets of the unit.